2. Open 24/7 with either live worship or worship streamed from IHOP Kansas City.
3. World renowned because of the manifest presence of God. An open heaven above.
4. A disease free zone.
5. No evil or wickedness within a ten- mile radius.
7. Five-fold ministry will come out of here, a launch pad for ministries.
8….Freedom and Deliverance
9. A beachhead of ministry for the Four Corners area, pushing back the demonic powers and principalities.
10. A clearinghouse of aid and resources for local churches and ministries.
The mission of this House of Prayer is also incorporated within the cry of the text found in Isaiah 61:1-4.
I. The Purpose: is to beseech our Heavenly Father to “rend the Heavens and come down. . . . . Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him (v.4).”
- Through corporate prayer we purpose to activate Intercessory Prayer Missionaries to “stand in the gap” for their churches, communities, states and nations. We would then offer prayers and supplication for positive changes of direction, overturning injustices and violence, and advocate for the innocent who are being mistreated or ignored. We purpose to always seek God for a Great Spiritual Awakening in our land.
- We purpose to network with local and area Christians to meet at designated and announced times, for the purpose of offering intercessory prayer for these needs.
- We purpose also, at each gathering, to minister in prayer on behalf of the personal needs of any person soliciting special prayer for healing, personal needs, family needs, etc.
II. This process incorporates the implementation of a written Protocol of the House of Prayer, and the Coordination of said sessions by the House of Prayer leadership.
- There is an introductory exercise, in which one of the leaders directs a Invocation Prayer, and announces the order of the sessions, and their purpose.
- Then there is a process of “SOAKING.” This is a process by which each person present is drawn into the International House Of Prayer, KC, televised sessions of PRAISE AND PRAYER, which helps the audience “Practice the Presence of God.”
- Then we join in prayer, by implementing as our prayer focus, their targeted Prayer Concern.
- After a period of time of corporate prayer, we turn our attention to any personal needs or prayer requests of any person present.
- We close our prayer session by serving Holy Communion.
III. OUR STATEMENT OF BELIEFS consists of the following:
- The belief in the Triune God, consisting of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Absolute Authority of the Bible as the infallible Word Of God, and “All Scripture is God-breathed, and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16).”
- We believe that a man/woman is inherently sinful and separated from God, and is in need of reconciling with God by means of a Salvation experience. We believe that Christ bore our sins on the Cross, and that by faith we must confess that Jesus is our Savior and Lord.
- We believe in the Sovereign work of the Holy Spirit, and that He is at work today, convicting people of their sin and drawing people to Christ. We believe that He is opening the Scriptures to Christians so that we can understand them, and edifying the Church by means of His active operation through the spiritual gifts -1 Corinthians 12:1-11.
- We believe that Divine Healing is provided today through the atoning work of Jesus Christ, through His suffering, death and resurrection. (Isaiah 53:4-6).
- We believe in the diversity of the Body of Christ, that it transcends denominational affiliations, but that the Body of Christians is a Union of those who share a like faith in God, having been born again in the Spirit.
- We believe in the Second Coming of Christ to earth.